Thursday 26 November 2009

Acer Ferrari One

Acer launched Ferrari One, an exclusive netbook from Acer that adopted from notebook Acer Ferrari series. In my opinion, not only because of the Ferrari Logo attached into its body but, this product has a great specification compare with other netbook. I say that inside and outside of the netbook is made from a great components.

It use AMD Athlon X2 L310 as the main processor, it more than enough performance for netbook. This product also used LED 11,6 inch with the ratio 16:9 and the resolution 1366 x 768 pixels. With the ratio 16:9 inside of its LED, I sure it will show a great cinematic feature. Moreover, ATi Radeon HD 3200 inside this machine will give a great video definition. I don’t think it a great development because of the function of netbook and LED size that in a small size, I’m not sure about this function. I must say that overall, this is a great product from Acer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment